Even though document management is a key cornerstone for successful digitization, many people miss the profitability aspect of smart document management. Studies from, among others, IDC and the McKinsey Global Institute show that an employee spends about 1 hour a day searching for the right document.
On the low end, smart document management generates a quarter of an extra working hour per employee per day. For an organization with a hundred employees, this means five thousand working hours a year, which is why many have a lot to gain from learning more about the new document management systems that make a difference.
In this seminar, we will tell you how to use SharePoint in Microsoft 365 to create smooth collaboration and get the organization’s documents in order. Learn how to do it right from the start and avoid the pitfalls. We also talk about the business potential of MetaShare, our pure document management solution that installs on top of SharePoint and leads to simpler and automated processes.
- Document management: an important part of digitization that generates business benefits
- How does document management work in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint out-of-the-box?
- How should I create order and structure in SharePoint?
- Presentation of MetaShare – a pure document management solution on top of Microsoft 365
- Tips – this is how you get started with document management that makes a difference
This webinar is held in English but is also available in Swedish, Smart dokumenthantering ger bränsle åt digitaliseringsresan.